Alpha-Associates Alpha Associates of The Old School House, 75A Jacobs Wells Road, Clifton, Bristol BS8 1DJ. Also trading as Alpha Associates and enACT.
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
On receipt of your positive consent we may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you no longer wish to be contacted in relation to information, products or services that you have previously requested from us, please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com.
We will retain your details for no longer than 12 months after which they will be securely deleted.
We will never pass on your details to third parties without receiving your positive consent to do so.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
In the unlikely event that our systems are breached, we will inform the ICO immediately and adhere to their guidelines.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to have your information amended or deleted upon request.
Following GDPR guidelines we will ensure your request is carried out within 28 days of receipt.
This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.